How we do the MTV Video Music Awards: Homemade Ramen Burgers (yes I said RAMEN)!
The hardest part was being patient enough to wait for the Ramen patties to form in the fridge…but seriously, it’s so easy. So here is a quick rundown of how we made these delicious and filling Ramen Burgers.
1. Cook Ramen. It’s so easy, just like college.
2. Drain the ramen and drench the noodles in egg (one egg per packet of ramen).
3. Form the ramen into a patty by placing the noodles in the bottom of a bowl. Cover with saran wrap and then place a can of soup on top to weigh it down. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
4. Heat some oil in a pan and cook your delicious ramen patties.
5. Cook the burgers - just like any ol’ way you want.
6. Now get crafty and dress your Ramen Burger!
Warning: This meal is delicious and filling! I mean come on, you are eating an entire serving of pasta and burger in one sitting, come wearing stretchy pants.
Reason #1257 why I love my new Casa! Perfect bistro walking distance that serves Havarti grilled cheese with bacon & apples and a side, er, glass of Malbec. #foodie #thymecafe
Loving the fresh smell of lime blossoms on my patio today. #thelittlethings
Because clearly my mind is in Kauai 🍹
Stanley: The Interactive Piano takes NYC streets. Project by Digital Kitchen.
Cutest app of the week award goes to Timehop! #cuteapp #timehop #app
A wall of flowers #loveit #whatisee #summer
Alright, Seattle lets do this thing. (at The Seattle Great Wheel)
Backyard garden. I have missed this place so much. Beautiful! #pnw #425
Emeli Sandé & The Bryan Ferry Orchestra - Crazy In Love
Source: SoundCloud / Interscope Records
Morning tea. (at The Gypsy Den Cafe @ the L.A.B.)
Individual commitment to a group effort – that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.
Ira Glass on Storytelling